2011年1月19日星期三

Shopping ♥♥


16 Jan (SUN)


At noon,
Go KL with my Dear Weiwern and his mum=)




Firstly,
we go JUICE KL !
EDC - Edison Chen's shop~
Dear bought many clothes~
all CLOT for CNY !! ^^


We saw many big size Bearbrick~
Very cute and nice ah!!
Damn Like it ~~~

fragment design x Medicom Toy 1000% Bearbrick

I want to hug it~
Haha~~
So expensive ah~~~
Hope Dear can save money to buy it !! xD


Then,
we move to Sungai Wang~
Long time didn't go there lo~
we go to Bath Restaurant take a lunch=)


My drink ..
Honey Lemon Tea




My fried rice
Delicious !!


Cheese rice ..





Sweet snacks*
Stool + Chocolate^^


Next,
We start go shopping luu~~~
I bought many clothes~~
Get many harvest^^
Glad of that !
Add to before I bought geh at another places~
I have probably 11 clothes(including pants and dress)
Enough liao*
Hehehhhhh~~~


So happy on 2day=))
Thx Dear's mum fetch us,
Thx Dear accompany me choose clothes that I want and give me suggestion^^ So good neh !
Thx Weiwern crazy laugh with me~
Haha~xD



没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。