2010年10月17日星期日

BBoY Challenge

16 Oct (SAT)


2day evening,
Terminal 2 1st floor have a BBoY Challenge !!


Leo fetch me & dear to go~
When reach there,
saw many bboy@.@
They are practicing on the floor~
My first visit to the occasion~
I'm feeling happy on tat^^


Afterwards I meet Bingbing, Daphne, Mogu & Rachel=)


The bboy challenge started at 7pm~
Some dance are great,
and some relatively poor~
We all enjoy screaming and shouting !!


Famous Crew is my idol !
I'm really Support & Respect them^^
They are handsome & cool !
Good Bboy !!

*DJ One Day - Bboy Dion,

Judges - Bboy Fido,


Bboy Kim,


Bboy Eric,


and my fren Bboy Ah Hu=)*



I had lost something~
Bcoz I didn't take photo v them=(
Haizz~


Don't know why many people all eyes on me@.@


Mogu belanja us a good drink ^^








Yea~ Cheer !!







My Dear ♥ I Love u ^^






Crazy Leo~.~





The event finished at 11pm~
After finish,
we all fren go to yamcha^^


Damn hungry!!
I eat many and many until FULL~
We're back at 1pm~



2day is unforgettable & memorable !!

A Good Day to me



没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。