2010年9月1日星期三

♥Genting Highland

31 Aug 2010(Tuesday)


In this morning,
I received a Dear's call~
He ask me want go Genting onot?@.@
I should get my mother's approval~


My mum is ON!! ^^
It is the first time again v his family go Genting~
Sure feeling Happiness vii~xD


Afternoon,
We juz arrived at Genting~
Shopping on the streets~
There was so many ppl neh~!!






Photography by Dear :)


Yup, is him^^


We did not play anything,
juz to walk around and see the nice things=)
and eat delicious food lol~


Then,


We go First World's corner tat "Starbucks"~
Share a drink "♥Hot Chocolate" v Dear~
Woooow~!!
Good drink^^




Look at his mouth~
Bokbok~xD




Beautiful
First World~
Like here (=



Be photographed by Weiwern@.@!!
I really dunno d neh~


She is revenge lol^^
Bcoz I taketaketake many photo of her~
haha~


Evening luu~~
Wanna go back ald~
Down the mountain~
Leave Genting lol=(




But we come here to walk a while sin:)





I like the cloud & the tower@_@





Photography by ♥Dear:))




Us♥ (=



Weiwern & Me ~
I'm look like very tall leh>.<"





The sky is change to dark@.@
Becoming night~
It is time to go back ald~



Byesss Genting *

Muckz



没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。