2010年5月19日星期三

I like this song so much woh .. ^^

Craig David---Insomnia


Never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush
Being without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up
When you walked out, said that you'd had enough-nough-nough-nough


Been a fool, girl I know
Didn't expect this is how things would go
Maybe in time, you'll change your mind
Now looking back i wish i could rewind


Because i can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more
Oh i stay up til you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before


Feels like insomnia ah ah~
Feels like insomnia ah ah~~
Feels like insomnia ah ah~~~
Feels like insomnia ah ah~~~~


Remember telling my boys that I'd never fall in love, love, love, love
You used to think I'd never find a girl I could trust, trust, trust, trust
And then you walked into my life and it was all about us, us, us, us
But now I'm sitting here thinking I messed the whole thing up, up, up, up













Hope u like it too =)

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。