2012年7月20日星期五

Glamour style shooting♥


19th July (Thu)


Get ready at home ..
DONE !!
Smile =)





Today Simon dated with me for outdoor photoshooting .


Finally he found a nice place =)
Beautiful scenery,
a open space,
all over the floor rock and soil..
alot of mountain,
but no sea there..
haha..


I very be careful when photoshooting..
B'coz was so dirty, dangerous when I'm walking with high heels, almost tumble =(


Fortunately,
the effect was GREAT

Sexy with blue  dress ..



Picnic style =)
I love the colour in this photo..
Feeling so sweet and happy..



My tummy on the ground stone,
actually is very painful of my leg and hands..
I just can be patient on it..
After fnishing,
whole body get red in colour T^T


But is a really good experience for me in this shooting ..
more photos will be upload soon yea..

Thanks alot to Simon Wong .




没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。