2011年12月22日星期四

Nice shooting on Dec♥


19 Dec 2011 (Mon)


Actually I date a photographer-Tim Kek,
to photoshoot 2day.
Called to him, and he said he did not free.
So feeling mood a little gray.
Afterthat I date Jason-Mogu,
to accompany me to shoot.
For the first time,
he as my photographer=)


He come to fetch me,
then we went to the T2-Oldtown White Coffee
Had a lunch & drink tea.







Blah Blah Blah^^!!
Looking at the sky an clouds a dark cloud, drizzling.
Thought no way to take pictures.
But we wait for a moment,
rain was stopped~ hehe~


And..
I forgot to bring my high heels shoes@@"
Jason fetch me go back home to take it^^
By the way,
I also take my Lucency Umbrella!!


YEAH !!
We are ready for the shooting~xD


Indoor Shoot ♥








Outdoor Shoot ♥








More Close Photos of we Two(Jason & Bibi) upload soon ..... (^_^)







没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。