2011年4月20日星期三

Shopping ..


20 Apr(Wed)


Hoho!!
Off Day yea~~
Want to go shopping=)


Morning,
prepare prepare~
Make up my eyes,
Match my clothes~
Have a different Mature Style^^






Go to eat "Yong Dou Fu" 1st with my sis~~
Very hot there~
And shirt thick also=(
But is delicious la~


Then,
go to Time Square lu~~


Long time no shopping ald~
Shopping alone tim='(
Because my sis go watch movie with her friends~
I don't want join them~
I want shopping~
Buy clothes~~
Haha!!


I bought a Angry Bird



For my Dear~
Because I knew he liked^^


Haiz~
Sien ah!!
Shopping alone,
is very Dangerous leh~
When I feeling tired,
I sit alone at there~
Have somebody disturb me~
By a stranger, Africans harassment and strike up a conversation~
Talk many many~
I was very Afraid !
I quickly called my sister~
In fact, she has not watched the movie~
But for me,
she ran out to find me~
I also ran to cinema~


Afterthat,
we go to Viva~
Because my dad, mum and my nephew came to KL ald=)
They came and find us~
Bring them to take a look our work place~
Hehe~~
We take a lunch at Fruit Land~


Take a photo with my dearest Mum^♥^














没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。